November 27th 2010 4:15 p.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful time I am having here in Nova Scotia. I'm careful to give God the Glory for the wonderful meeting that we had last night. Please be in prayer for the meeting tonight. Pray that the Power of God will be our portion in the missions revival. It's been so good to see the Grooms family. God has used them in a mighty way here in this region. What an encouragement it is to see a Man of God stick to the old time way.

It's snowing outside currently and they are expecting some snow tonight.

For you that prayed for my travels yesterday thank you. I was in white out conditions a good part of the way. I drove eight hours with a couple five minute breaks. God was so good! He is such a wonderful Saviour! Well Glory!

Tonight the meeting is at 7 O'clock. Please be in prayer for me as I preach the Word of God.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: