November 23rd 2010 6:07 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I am thrilled about this day. I can't wait to be able to go to church tonight. I am praying that the God of Heaven will move in power and glory on the meeting. I love to give thanks! I was up early seeking God for the meeting. Will you pray with me that the Lord will show Himself mighty in our church service tonight?

My day was very encouraging on yesterday. I thank the Lord for how the Lord helped me at the school and the hanger. Thanks to Bro. Ron for helping me with the bolts on the airplane wings. We got all of those in but two. I will have to order those. In the evening my wife and I went soul-winning. It's so sad to hear someone say I'm a catholic and not interested. Only if they new that salvation is not in a church but in the Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for so many that are blinded.

After the service tonight my wife, daughter Elisabeth, and myself will be headed out to New York. What a blessing that's going to be! We will be celebrating Elisabeth's 18th birthday. PRAY FOR ME! Shopping is not my most favorite thing but I do love my daughter!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: