November 1st 2010 6:01 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow, what a great day on yesterday. The services were packed and the Spirit of God moved in power and great glory. One lady came forward and rededicated her life. She was back last night to. It's a blessing to see the power of God move and work among the people. I'm just a preacher of the Gospel it's the Holy Ghost that convicts and convinces people of their need of the Saviour! Well Glory!

Today I will minister at the school and here in my wood working shop. I'm going to make a project or two to sell so I can give the proceeds to the commitment club. I'm excited about our offering that we are going to take up on Sunday. I have challenged people to sale things or make things so we can raise the money for the new building. What a joy to be doing this.

Also today we have a staff meeting and I am looking forward to sharing with our wonderful staff what God has given us. Praise God for His blessings on our school Sanford Christian Academy.

Please please please pray for the new engine were putting in the Cherokee six. This month we need to raise around 25,000 dollars. God knows!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: