November 11th 2010 6:44 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I thank God for our veterans today. I love the soldiers that have fought for our freedom. Thank God for each and everyone of you!

Yesterday was a great blessing. I was very busy all day with school, counseling, and preparing for the evening service. What a blessing we had at our fellowship meal. Then the service was a great blessing also. We were packed almost to capacity on Wednesday night. Isn't this just wonderful!! To God be the Glory for all HE is doing. I preached on the ministry of the deacon in preparation of choosing three from within our body to help serve.

Today we are enjoying the day off from school. It will be catch up day for me around the house here. Tonight I am taking all of the veterans in our church to Cracker Barrel. I'm looking forward to a good time!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

P.S. I'm not sure when I will get over the goodness of God in supplying our need of 27,000 dollars for the airplanes. Wellllllllllll Glory!!!!!!!

No comments: