November 16th 2010 6:10 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I praise the Lord for His blessings on yesterday. I studied in the morning and then spent most of the day at school. In the afternoon I was busy preparing to preach the message God had laid on my heart. I preached last night on Tarry until ye be endued with power from on high. We took a good number from the church. It was a good time and I bless the LORD for how HE helped me last night.

Today I will be studying for the revival once again. I'm looking forward to what God is going to do in the meeting. Oh God send the power just now! Also today I will be working at the hanger some. We will be starting to put the plane back together. The engine will be back here soon.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: