November 18th 2010 6:15 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day I had on yesterday. I finished up the revival meeting last night in Jefferson Maine. The Lord blessed in a wonderful way in this meeting. I give God all the Glory for what HE did. I traveled four hours a day without any incidents. Thank you Lord for your watch care.

Also on yesterday I met with the sprinkler guy. I just know in my heart of hearts that God is going to supply the need for the new building. Please continue to pray that we could see the money we need come in so we could get in the new building soon. He's a wonderful God and a God that does supply our needs so I know the money is coming! Well Glory!

I appreciate Cal Fuller filling in for me on last night. I understand that Calvary had a tremendous service. Praise the Lord for what the LORD JESUS CHRIST is doing in Sanford Maine. What a blessing to be a part of it all!

I am grateful to my GOD for all the doors that HE has opened up this year to preach out. I think I have preached 10 meetings this fall. I have been very busy. I give God all praise for this. My prayer is that I want to be a blessing to the other churches that I have been in. My desire further is to encourage them in their walk with God. I sense that God has used me in this capacity and for that I Glorify HIS HOLY NAME!! Hallelujah!!

Today I'm studying, ministering at the school, working at the hanger, and disicipling some tonight. It's going to be a wonderful day. This is the day the Lord hath made!!! Amen and Amen!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: