November 2nd 2010 6:05 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

To God be the Glory great things HE has done. All Glory and Praise to the one who loved the world so much that HE would send HIS Son the Lord Jesus Christ to die in my place. Bless the Lord all my soul and all that is within me Bless His Holy Name!

My day was busy and blessed on yesterday. I studied and then spent time at the school. Also I started building a table to sale for our commitment club offering on Sunday. I pray it sells! I'm excited to see what God is going to do with this offering. I pray we have enough to get our building permit and some supplies to continue work on the school. In the afternoon we had a good staff meeting and got home around 5:30. In the evening I spent time fellowshipping with another missionary and working more around the house. It was a good and prosperous day.

Today I am excited about all the prospects of ministry. Their is so much to do and so little time to do it. I believe Jesus is coming soon but if HE comes so many will not be saved. I am in a strait! I am joyous about the privilege to go to heaven but burdened that so many are not saved and will spend a eternity without Christ in hell. Oh God give me a vision and burden to reach the lost!

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: