November 9th 2010 6:06 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Everyday I thank my God for the call HE has placed upon my life to be a missionary. It is a distinct privilege to be an ambassador for Christ. Thank you LORD for your blessings on me.

I was very busy yesterday. I started in my study. After that I was at school for a while. Then I went visiting. After that I met a few men from the church and we went and got the building permit. This has been a long time coming. Praise God we finally have it now. Then I took another young man from church out to lunch. In the afternoon I wrote a letter that I need you to pray about today. A mission board will be having a meeting today to discuss helping us with our airplanes. Will you please pray about this. After this we had staff meeting. It went real well. In the evening I went to the Portland airport to welcome a preacher friend of mine that came back on a medivac flight from Ocala Florida. We called it a day at 10.

Today I am very busy with meetings. Plus tonight I have a mission conference I am participating in at Merrimack N.H. Please pray that some special things will happen today in regards to our ministry. God knows! I am praying fervently!

God Bless each of you for your love and prayers for me and the ministry God has called me to.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: