November 28th 2010 2:12 p.m

Greetings in the Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I want to thank each of you who have prayed for the meetings here in Nova Scotia. God has blessed in a wonderful way. I am careful to give Him all the Glory for what He has done.

The services this morning were an encouragement to me. I preached in Sunday School on the Great Command out of Matthew 28. In the morning service the chapel was packed and I preached on O Lord give me a vision. God is doing great things here in this town. I praise the Lord for these days we have had together.

Our meeting tonight will be the last meeting Lord willing. I'm excited about the thought that God has put upon our heart for our time together.

Be much in prayer for me tomorrow as I drive back. It's around eight hours. I'm looking forward to being able to be back flying soon. It for sure would redeem time to fly back. God knows!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: