August 10th 2009, 5:46 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I pray each of you are having a marvelous Monday morning. This is the day the Lord hath made we will rejoice and be glad in it!! One of the first things I did this morning was put my hand in the air and praise the God of Heaven. He alone is worthy of our praise. Glory be to God for all He has done and is doing in each of our lives.

Our day yesterday was blessed! My my what a God we serve. I praise Him for how he helped in the Sunday School hour and in all the services. What a joy it is to be a part of an old fashioned church in 2009.

The flight on yesterday to the island was great as I took five with me. Mr. Mack flew us and did a great job. He's getting back into the saddle again. He's been a blessing to us these last several months. He has worked along side Don on the airplanes and here at the house.

I'm looking forward to getting my bookshelves put together today. I also will install them in the house and start the finishing process.

I am thrilled about studying and preparing for the family Bible School in North Baldwin. Pray that God uses me in a special way to help the families of that area. I am praying for a power packed time together.

Look at yesterday's blog and you will see a picture of Barter's Island. Bro. Carter took this church. Let's pray that the church will be built back up and he will be used in a mighty way there. God Bless each of you.

Pastor Todd Bell


No comments: