August 16th, 2009 7:36 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I'm sorry that I did not update on yesterday. We are having computer problems and now I have my laptop on-line. Hopefully my big computer will be fixed soon.

My day was blessed on Friday as I flew up to Stonington and Islesboro and went soul-winning. The Lord be praised for the oppurtunity to talk to many people on the island of Stonington. It was a joy to share the gospel with five fisherman down on the wharf. Who said you couldn't talk to hardened fisherman? Glory to God for all He is doing there.

My flights were good as the little C150 of Pastor Barbours served me well.

The final meeting at North Baldwin was good as I shared about what flight plan your on in life. The one that will take you to heaven or hell. I ended a great week there on preaching about the family.

Yesterday I studied and played in the club championship. I won my first match 4 to 2. Now I will see if I can win another one and keep winning. I pray the Lord's will be done. I am able to meet people there and testify to individuals that I would never be able to so therefore I enjoy it.

My wife and I worked on Bible school stuff in the afternoon. Your going to love what's hanging over the piano at church!

I moved my bookcases in the house in the evening. They look wonderful. Now I have to level them and put trim around them and they will be good to go.

I'm looking forward to a powerful day today in the Word of God. My heart is full as I think about the prospects of the day!!! Oh that the power of the Holy Ghost would fill each of us today as we worship and praise our Great God.

Preacher

No comments: