August 4th, 2009 9:15 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

It's wonderful to be at my own computer typing out all that God has been doing in my life these last several days. I will not be able to type out everything but will give you some highlights.

Our trip out to Milwaukee was very uneventful. Miss Eleanor took us to Boston last Thursday so we appreciate her help. She acts like she doesn't know what to do but don't let her fool you....... We went out on a non stop flight. We left at 6:50 a.m. and arrived there at 8:15 a.m. Not bad aye!!!!

For the next several days our day would consist and getting up early and having devotions and then we were off to the airfield. We looked at alot of planes and saw the huge airshow everyday. My boy and I had good fellowship together. It seems like the Lord may be working in his heart about a flying planes. I told him we would pray God's will be done. He loves the Pilatus and they fly those out of Portmouth N.H. He really would like for our ministry to have one so he could fly it for us.

Sunday was a powerful day of ministry. I appreciate all that prayed for the meeting. The Lord loosed me and allowed me to preach in the power of the Holy Spirit. I am careful to give Him the glory for this. Their was a good crowd of people at church (probably around 400) as I preached on "Seeking the welfare of the lost." To God be the glory for the great things that He did in the meeting.

On yesterday we were up at 2:30 a.m. and drove into Milwaukee to catch our flight. After we arrived at the airport at 4:30 I prepared my message for the afternoon. It was a blessing to study in the airport and hear the voice of God speaking so plainly. We flew back to Boston and got in around 9:15 a.m. Mom and dad picked us up for which I am grateful for that. We drove home to our airport where I got in the ministry plane and flew over to Vermont. There God blessed in power once again as I preached on "Why stand ye gazing." After preaching I flew back to Sanford and met up with around 30 people from church to go Barter's Island. To God be the glory for our church people. Oh how I love Jesus and the church He has entrusted me with!!!! Josh Demirrit got things settled last night about his soul. Praise the Lord for all that God did through the meeting. Our family enjoyed singing and I especially enjoyed the preaching.

Today I will be busy working around the house catching up on things. I possibly will be flying up to have lunch with Bro. Carter and pray with him. It's good to be back home!!

Love you all

Bro. Bell

No comments: