August 6th, 2009 6 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow, what a great time I had on yesterday. The Lord was with me throughout the day as He had promised he would be. I studied, worked around the house and counseled throughout the day. It was a very good day in the service of the king.

I praise God for the Church service last night. It just amazes me how God moves in and helps us to preach the Word of God. I had just a simple thought and the Spirit of God directed and filled and empowered. Glory to God!!!!!! All praise to Him!!!!

Today I will do much of the same that I have been doing all week. We are in the middle of a big renovation project at the farm. It's exciting to be able to do all of this but it is very time consuming. This to is part of the ministry.

Thank you for your prayers and love for us.

Preacher

No comments: