August 8th, 2009 6:34 a.m.

Theirs a song that says, "I love the Lord, he heard my cry, he lifted me way up high, he set my feet upon the mountain high." Glory to God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not impossible but it's hard to discourage a person that has a song in their heart.

It feels like fall out their this morning. The tempature is in the 40's and I LOVE it.

I'm looking forward to flying over to Manchester N.H. with a team of musicians from the church. We are going to have a good day. Glory!!!!! Well, Hallelujah!!! Have you ever noticed that it's fun to shout on the blog!

My day yesterday was so amazing. I ended up not going to Nova Scotia because of customs issues and thunderstorms etc.... It worked out and the evangelist is now on the cat going to Yarmouth that way.

I had a fun date with my wife last night. How exciting it is to spend time with her.

Pray for us that the dynamite of the gospel would be our portion tommorow in church. I can't wait!!!

Preacher

No comments: