August 24th 2009

I loved teaching these kids in Bible School
My beautiful wife and the preacher


Greetings in Jesus Name

To God be the Glory great things He hath done!!

We had a good day at church on yesterday. Both services were packed and the Spirit of God moved in a mighty way. Yesterday morning I preached on having a heart for the ministry and last night God the creater of the family. It was a blessing to be in church all day. We had two saved on yesterday and a total of six came forward last night to make public their profession. What a blessing to see all of these saved and the church growing.

This morning I'm busy in my study preparing for this week of missions conference in Virginia. My wife and I fly out today out of Boston to Ralaigh. Were looking forward to a good week together in meeting and fellowship one with another.

Thank you so much for your prayers for us.

Brother Bell

No comments: