August 7th, 2009 6:49 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of our Saviour Jesus Christ

I had a great day on yesterday. Started out early in the morning with devotions and then Benjamin and I went golfing. We had a good time for a few hours and he beat me again. That's like four times in a row. I told him that it's hard to compete with someone that plays everyday and his dad only plays a couple times a week. Oh well, smile!!

I came home and worked on my bookcases for a while in the shop. They are progressing good. After that, my wife and I went on a little date down to a small airstrip in N.H. We had a good time together.

In the afternoon we got ready to go to Barters Island and left at 4 p.m. After a two hour drive we arrived at the church. There must have been around 60 people out for the service. To God be the Glory great things He is doing there on the island. What a joy it was to provide special music and hear the preaching of the Word of God. We took around 20 with us and I know our group was a blessing.

Today I will be in my study this morning and then make bookcases after that. Around 1p.m. I am taking a couple to Nova Scotia. Pray that God would give us traveling mercies and we would have good weather going and coming back. It's going to be a very busy day but then every day is that way.

It's wonderful to be used of the Lord to make an impact on people's lives.

Pastor Bell

No comments: