August 13th 2009 5:32 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Glory to God for all that He did on yesterday. I was busy a good part of the day working on the bookshelves. Lord willing today they will get sprayed and then possibly tommorow put into the house. It takes a while to build something when you build it out of solid wood. I will upload a picture when I'm done.

Bro. Arnold Worley with Transporters for Jesus ate lunch with us. It's always good to fellowship together. I appreciate his unique ministry. The service last night was a great blessing.

I am grateful for all that God is doing there at the North Baldwin Baptist Church. Moe the Motorbike took me up and back and we had a good time together. I have been able to save quite a bit of gas money driving the motorbike.

I understand that the services at Calvary were a great blessing last night. I appreciate Bro. Dave preaching the Word of God in my abscence. Thank God for the good folks at Calvary Baptist in Sanford Maine. To God be all praise for what He is doing in our local church.

Today I will be working on the bookshelves, studying for the renewing our families conference, working on dick the digger, and possibly getting a few holes of golf in. Continue to pray as I go to my last session tonight in North Baldwin. Oh yeah I forget to mention that I also am meeting a Pastor from Nova Scotia in Portland for lunch. As you can tell a very busy day and I do covet your prayers.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: