August 14 6:46 2009 6:46 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

What a joy it is to write everyday of what our Great God is doing in and through the lives of the people of this great state. I am so grateful that God called us here to minister for Him.

My day was blessed on yesterday as I served Him all through out the day. I started out studying and feeding myself in the Word of God. My boy and I played a few holes of golf and then I flew to Portland to meet up with a pastor from Nova Scotia. I had a good time fellowshipping with them. I flew back home and got some wood for my bookcases and then was off to North Baldwin. The Lord once again blessed in power and great glory as I preached and taught about the family from the Word of God.

Today I am looking forward to flying out and doing some soul winning on the island of Stonington and back to Islesboro to meet with Bro. Schoppe and then back to Sanford to go soul winning at 4 at Calvary. Then I will be off to Baldwin to preach the last night and closing program of the Bible school. I praise the Lord for how He has helped me this week.

Pastor Todd Bell

P.S. My computer is down so I am updating this from Miss Eleanor's computer. I will have more video later when my computer comes back.

No comments: