August 21, 2009

Greeting in the Wonderful and Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Our vacation Bible School is going great this week. We have had many decisions made throughout the week. I have enjoyed the class that I have been teaching. The Lord indeed is moving for which I am so grateful.

I sense if something is not done to continue to minister to these kids then it will be sin for us. So therefore on the 12th of September we are going to kick off Saturday Bible School. Every Saturday from 10:30 to 12 we are going to have Bible school for the neighbourhood. Our space is limited so we are just going to add a day. I realize that Saturday is a special day for most but I don't know what could be more special than reaching kids with the gospel. I have already made the decision that if I have to do it alone I will. Me must not let these kids die and go to hell. Their blood will be on our hands for doing nothing and living a selfish life.

Last night we were down just a little with 74 kids out. Their was well over 100 total every night counting the workers and the helpers. I am eternally grateful for the dedicated staff that we have had this week helping. To God be the glory for all that He is doing.

Tonight will be our closing program and we are looking forward to a wonderful time. Pray that many will be saved and lives changed because of the Gospel of Christ.

Preacher

No comments: