August 19th 2009 7:15 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

It's a beautiful morning in Maine as I type this blog. The temperature is a balmy 73 degrees and we are headed up into the record breaking 90's.

I was thrilled with the opportunity to minister for the Lord yesterday. It's hard to find anybody outside because it is so hot. I still went out on my go-ped and tried to do some soul-winning. I praise God for this great tool of ministry.

Last night we broke our record attendance with 81 kids out. Many decisions were made throughout the night. My heart is broke with all of these little kids running around everywhere with seemingly no direction in life. May God continue to help us as we teach them the truths of the Word of God. We are pushing for over 100 tonight at Bible School.

Continue to pray for all the workers that the Lord would strengthen us and help us to be sharp and ready to minister to these kids. It's such a blessing to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and I do want to be my best for Him!!

Preacher

No comments: