August 12th 6:15 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a joy it is to know that you are Born Again. How my heart is burdened for those that do not know the Saviour. It is very overwhelming when you think how many really are not saved. You feel like you are trying to move the sand of old orchard beach one grain at a time. May the Lord Jesus Christ help each of us to stay at it for Him. We must get the gospel out so they can hear their is a Saviour who loves them and died on the cross for their sins.

I spent most of the day yesterday working on my bookcases. Lord willing I will move them into the house today. They will not be finished but I will put them in place. Also my wife and I moved my desk. What a blessing to finally have that in place. A preacher without a desk and quiet place is like a hunter without a gun. My wife and I also ran all the wire up through the flooring for the computer. That was fun but the Lord helped. Thank the Lord for Bro. Dave helping out with the phone line. I messed it up at the box and he rescued me.

Speaking of Bro. Dave, him and Bro. Phillip went and picked up the shuttle bus yesterday. Now we will finish up a few things on the bus and paint it and it will be ready to roll.

The meeting last night was a great blessing. God moved in power and glory as I taught on the family. I ended up teaching for an hour and a half before I let the class go. To God be the Glory for what He is doing in the Renewing our Families Bible Conference there in North Baldwin Baptist Church.

Pray for me today as I work on bookcases and prepare for tonight. Pray also for Bro. Dave as he preaches tonight at Calvary. I'm praying for everyone at Calvary that they would have a great service tonight.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Bell

No comments: