August 31st, 2009

Greetings in the Matchless Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful morning the Lord has blessed us with. I love the crisp feel of the air. I can tell the seasons are changing. I look out my window as I type this blog and it's still dark where it use to be light at this time (5:33a.m.). Winter is coming and it won't be long until the snow if flying.

What a day the Lord blessed us with on yesterday. Praise the Lord for His goodness all throughout the day. The God of Heaven granted liberty as I preached from the precious Word of God. We ended up putting out extra chairs both services with over 100 in attendance in the morning and evening. To God be the Glory great things He hath done. No one was saved on yesterday but I praise the Lord that the saints of God were stirred. Glory to God for all He hath done.

The services on the Island were great on yesterday with two visitors. The Lord once again granted grace and power as the Word was preached.

Today I will be going golfing this morning with my boy. I haven't played in a week so it will be interesting to see how I do. After that I will fly to Millinocket to pick up Bro. Dave. (anybody want to go) Then some of the men will be moving Bro. Isbells stuff into the storage unit. Also I'm going to be stacking some wood this afternoon and working around the farm. It's a busy day of catch up after being gone for a week. I'm praying about a powerful week.

Pray for Don Wright and Gospel Flight as he works hard on the 402 to get it ready to go to Ohio. Next week he goes to Cameroon for a month. It's very busy at the hanger.

Have a glorious day.

Preacher

No comments: