August 9th, 2009 6:47 a.m.

A view of our flight this afternoon. This is Barters Island and to God be the Glory Bro. Jerry Carter took the church!!! Glory!!!
Greetings in the Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a glorious morning it is as I peak out through the shades and see the sun glaring in. It's currently 48 cool degrees. I'm ecstatic about this day and what it holds. May the God of Heaven move in power and glory as we worship Him!

My day was blessed yesterday as we went and heard Dr. Zacchary at the piano workshop in Manchester. We all learned alot and the fellowship was wonderful. Praise the Lord for those that went.

I got to work on my bookcases some in the afternoon. They are coming along nicely. I should have them installed and my study back to normal this week.

Pray fervently as I go to North Baldwin for a family Bible school. Pray that the Lord will encourage and help the families there in North Baldwin.

I'm am just thrilled about this day. Oh that God would move in power and glory on the meeting today. I pray that each of us does not have any hinderances in our life that would grieve the Holy Ghost.

God Bless each of you.

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Matthew Jones said...

Amen! Praise the Lord! Barters Island Baptist Church has a pastor!!!! May Jesus Christ be praised!