September 1st 2009



Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I'm glad I have been washed in the Blood. I'm grateful that I know whom I have believed. Glory to God and the Lamb forever!!!!!!!!

I had a great day on yesteray. Praise be to God for all He did throughout the day.

Pray for me today as I go to the hanger and help out Bro. Don on the Cessna 402.

If you need me for anything do not hesitate to write.

God Bless you all.

Preacher T. Bell


Missionary Tim Isbells storage container now safe and secure on the back forty!!


4 comments:

Alec Kindred said...

O boy that looked exciting! haha!

Matthew Jones said...

Amen, brother! Praise the Lord! What a huge steeple! What a blast that flight must have been!!!!!

Trisha and Haleigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha and Haleigh said...

Bro. Bell, could you send the video file to me at trishawhite@gmail.com for Pastor Hill, then I can play it on my lap top for him.
Thanks,
Trisha White
Sebec Corner Baptist Church.