August 5th 2009 7:54 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I am so thrilled about the prospects of going to the House of God tonight. Glory!!! Will you not pray that the God of Heaven show His power and glory in the meeting? Thank you in advance for praying for that.

It's wonderful to be in the center of God's will and enjoy serving Him. My heart breaks for those that are so miserable because they will not be obedient. May each of us be obedient to the One who shed His blood for us on Calvary.

My day was blessed on yesterday. It kind of went a different direction than I had planned but I'm confident the Lord's will was accomplished. Please be in prayer about the situation at the airport. Several has filed complaints to the FAA about our ministry. They have come and inspected and as far as we know have found nothing. Their are those that hate the gospel and despise those that propigate it. This does not alarm me or shock me. I am glad today that I'm on the winning side and I know Christ as my Saviour!! Well somebody say AMEN!!!!

I'm looking forward to studying today and making bookcases. Bro. Mack is busy putting the floor down in my new office that we are renovating. Alot of things are going on around the farm.

Please be in prayer about a meeting tonight at the town hall for our private way. Pray that everything will go good and they will pass it.

God Bless each of you.

Brother Bell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! we will be in prayer about a private way we need it.We will be in much prayer for the service tonight.where glad to have you back Pastor we missed you and Ben!!! Love and Prayers the Frymans.