August 11th 2009 8:49 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!!!

Just got back from an Airport Advisory Committee meeting. It went well but has put me a little behind with my updates.

My day yesterday was blessed of God. I worked alot on the bookcases. One is put together and the other one will be put together today. I also studied and prepared for the family Bible school I am preaching at in North Baldwin. The God of Heaven blessed in a tremendous way last night as I preached out of Joshua 24 on the family. I praise the Lord for how He helped me. I am thrilled about the prospects of tonight and all that God is going to do this week there in North Baldwin.

Thank you for praying for my travel. I enjoyed the motorcycle ride up and back but got lost coming back. It took me an hour to get home via almost Fryeburg but it was a beautiful ride.

Today I will be working on bookcases, moving my desk, and studying for tonight. It's going to be a wonderful day. Glory to God for all He is doing!!!!


Pastor Bell

No comments: