August 30, 2009

Greetings in Jesus Name

Glory to God for the wonderful week in Christ. I had a great time preaching and singing down in Clarksville Va. The Lord blessed in a wonderful way as I preached on missions and church planting. I praise God for the Blue Stone Baptist Church and the wonderful week that I had there.

The traveling down and back was a blessing as I was able to get a direct flight from Boston to Raleigh. Praise the Lord for Mrs.Amy being able to go with me. We had a wonderful time as we celebrated our 20th anniversary. Actually our anniversary is not until the 16th of September but we got an early start.

I'm looking forward to a powerful day in the Lord here in Sanford and also in Islesboro. Pray that the God of Heaven would move in a supernatural way we worship Him!

Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's real!!!!!!!!!!

Preacher

1 comment:

Alec Kindred said...

Sounds like it was soul- stirring down there. Glad to hear it. Have a great day!