August 18th 2009 6:45 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

It's wonderful to be able to come to the keyboard daily and let you know all that God is doing. I praise His Name for the wonderful day that He blessed us with on yesterday. A little note about the weather. It has been in the mid 90's this week which is kind of unusual for here but I have been enjoying it. It wont be long until it will be cool and the frosty days of fall will be here.

Our first night of Bible school was a great success. We had over 70 kids there. The gospel was presented and many kids heard for the first time what Jesus Christ could do for them. Pray much for these kids. You can really see what a mission field they are when you minister to them.

I thank God for all the workers that have worked so diligently to work with the kids. To God be the glory for all that He is going to do this week.

My little go-ped is a great blessing to get me around town. It is a great tool of evangelism. I can get in and out of the streets lickity split. I'm looking forward to continuing to go out daily and invite kids to come out for Bible school. Pray now that we can fill up the buses tonight and the rest of the week.

God Bless each of you for praying.

Preacher

1 comment:

Calvary said...

Bible School is such a wonderful blessing (not only to the kids but to me too!) It's so amazing to think (and pray) about the possibilities in these kid's lives!

Can't wait to go and serve again tonight!

~Michaila