August 22nd 2009

Greetings in Jesus Name

To God be the Glory for all the blessings that we experienced this week at Flight Camp. The kids at VBS loved the theme of flying. It was wonderful to see around 80 kids out every night learning more of the truths of God's Word.

Last night was a huge blessing with the Gospel of Christ being presented. At the end of the program many kids came forward to accept Christ as their personal Saviour. Also after the program I had the privilege of leading one of the moms to Christ. She is coming Sunday to make public her profession. Glory to God for all HE did!!!!

Miss Sarah Sibilio won the grand prize. Mrs. Amy and I will be taking her and her friends on their own personal date in one of the churches airplanes soon. This is a neat grand prize and I can't wait until the day it happens.

Today I'm excited to be in my study preparing to preach the Word of God tomorrow. Whoopee!!!!!! Pray that souls will be saved and the saints of God stirred as the Word of God goes forth.

I want to thank each of you that pray for my family as we serve the Lord here in the Northeast, winning souls and starting churches.

Brother Todd Bell
www.calvaryofsanford.org

No comments: