July 11th, 2009 7:33 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

To God be the Glory Great things He has done. My girl Elisabeth is growing up. She got her drivers license yesterday. It was kind of neat to see it all work out. I flew the little Cessna 150 and circled the DMV while she was taking the test. I was praying fervently for her. I'm glad she is growing up. It's sad in a way but it is wonderful to see her being such a mature young lady.

I also got out yesterday morning and went soul winning for a few hours. I am burdened that my neighbours are not saved. I had good visits but no decisions yet. I've been at this in Maine since 96 and I have found evangelism is slow for me. Some have come and got hundreds of decisions out of people. I desire more than just a profession I want to see people mean business. The doctrine of salvation is not something to be playing around with like a game. It would behoove us all to know what it's all about as we evangelize our areas. To God be the Glory for how he has helped us through the years. Though it has been kind of slow many churches have been started and the fruit from these remain. Glory!!!!

I worked on dad's lot some with "Dick the Digger." I am slowly making it look like something. All the paper work is coming together and we also wrote out the deed last night to give them two acres.

My wife did a wonderful job of feeding 24 people for discipleship last night. She never ceases to amaze me. What a wonderful lady. My mom and Miss Eleanor helped her some and so it all worked out. The lesson last night was on the Holy Spirit. We had a good study together.

After that we went out to the Mainers baseball game and caught two innings just to relax a bit.

When I got home from there I went to my wood working shop and worked till 10:30 finishing up a stool for Don Wrights grandmother. Woo Wee I am tired!

Today will be a day of studying, soul winning, and family time. We may even go up to Ossipee Fair for a little while. It will be a good day because everyday you serve Jesus is a good day. What an honor to be called to serve Him. I am so grateful to be an "ambassador for Christ."

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: