July 20th 2009 5:53 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

We had tremendous services on yesterday all day long. The Lord blessed in a mighty way and granted liberty to preach the Word of God. I prayed specifically for visiting families to come and three new families showed up yesterday. What a mighty God we serve!! It's so encouraging to be part of an old fashioned Baptist Church!! Glory!!!

I'm excited about all that God has in store for us this week. Please be praying that I can lead some souls to Christ throughout this week. This is the passion that I have. I love Mainers and praise God that He called me to preach the gospel to them.

Today I will relax a bit with my boy and play a little golf. Possibly this afternoon my wife and I are going to Stonington to meet up with another couple and see what God is doing on this island community. Oh that God would send forth labourers to love people and preach the gospel.

Preacher

No comments: