July 15th 2009 7:05 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

As I sit here and type this morning my thoughts are towards our service tonight. I am anticipating a wonderful time together as we worship our Great God. I pray that all will come prepared spiritually and physically. The Lord has laid a message on my heart that I will be sharing tonight. Glory to God for His blessings!!

My day was blessed on yesterday. I dealt much of day with paperwork for the land next door. In the morning I also spent a hour with Alec Kindred flying together. It was great to be able to share some of the stuff about flying that I know. He is doing good. When I came back Mr. Mack and I flew the Cherokee Six. It was a blessing to be able to see it back in the air. All the problems seem to be resolved. I went to my mens league last night which was fun. Benjamin and I are on the same team. We lost on the final hole. I ended up shooting a 38 which is not bad at all but it wasn't enough. When I got home Mrs. Amy and I went down into the woods and got some wood for the wood boiler and two loads of rocks. We called it a day at 9p.m.

Today I am planning on flying up to Stonington to pray about what God's will is. Pray with me about this. Also I will be studying and visiting and finishing up the deed for mom and dad. I'm glad to be saved and washed in the precious blood. Glory!!!!!!

Preacher

No comments: