July 4th, 2009 1:31 p.m.

Greetings in the Lovely Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

I just arrived back in town. The Lord be praised for traveling mercies and a wonderful time of preaching, singing, fellowshipping, and shouting. God showed mercy on me yesterday as my voice opened up. I was able to sing a song and preach in the afternoon service just before supper. The pastor asked me to preach on church planting. I had a wonderful time sharing about my Great God and what He continues to do in this area.

All total yesterday there must have been over 20 preachers and alot of singing. I was in church all day long. "My cup runneth over."

I excited to be back here where my heart is. What a blessing to love what you do. Thank you Jesus for calling me to this area.

Love you all

Preacher

No comments: