July 26, 2009 6:32 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

This is the Lord's Day!!! Every day is a wonderful day but this day is special in that after some 2000 years our hearts still go back to the empty tomb. Our Saviour arose victorious over death hell and the grave.

After my morning devotions yesterday I worked the rest of the day preparing for our scavenger hunt. We had a good group of young people out and a wonderful time of fun, fellowship and devotions. The Lord be praised for what He is doing in our young people. Please pray with me that the three young people that couldn't raise their hand that they knew Christ will be saved soon.

Today will kind of be a slow day for me being that our plane is down. Bro. Schoppe will do a good job preaching this afternoon on the island. I'm use to preaching in the morning and then literally flying off to another town and preaching in the afternoon and then flying back for the evening service. I will enjoy my extra study time that I have.

I appreciate all of you that follow what is going on and all the prayers that you pray for me and the ministry here. You all are a great contributor to this work through prayer. I do not take it for granted.

Preacher

No comments: