July 23rd 2009 5:47 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

My day was blessed of God yesterday. What a wonderful time I had studying the Word of God and getting His mind. The BOOK is so powerful as you read it and study it. It is just full of gold and jewels that direct us and bless us in our Christian life.

After studying I went out soul winning for about three hours. I didn't see anybody saved yesterday but had a good time talking to people about the Lord. Maybe today I can lead someone to Christ.

Our service last night was wonderful. We had several visitors and ended up putting out chairs. Their was a good spirit there for which I am very grateful. Praise the Lord for how He is moving. I just want to give him all the Glory for what He has done in my life and our churches life. It's so wonderful to be part of an old fashioned baptist church.

Today I'm going to change my schedule a bit and do some other things. This morning I will golf and this afternoon probably fly some. I try to change my schedule on Mondays and Thursdays because I work hard through the weekend. Some say if you do not come apart you will come a part.

Preacher

No comments: