July 19th 6:06a.m.

This is a picture of the closed church in Stonington that I took the other day when visiting and praying over the town!!


Greetings in Jesus Name

What a beautiful morning to serve the Lord. And then every morning is a beautiful morning to serve Him. As I look out my window the sky is blue and the tempature is a cool 55 degrees. I'm looking forward to all that God has in store for us today. I am overjoyed with the fact that God chose me to preach His Word. What a delight to be used of God. He is so great but yet He uses the likes of people like me. Well, Glory to God!!!!!

Yesterday I spent a good part of the day in my study. I enjoyed the quietness and the time alone with the Lord. In the afternoon I repaired my go-ped. That thing screams now. A man could get hurt on it if he doesn't watch it. It's never ran that good. I give God the Glory for Him giving me wisdom to do engine work. My boy and I and Mrs. Eleanor went out and golfed nine holes a little later. This was the best round we had all year. Both of us had two birdies a piece. I shot even par 36 and he shot 37. You talking about some old fashioned competition!! To end the day I took my sweetie on a motorcycle ride and out for a bite to eat. I love dating my wife. We had a good time together.

But that was then, now we are preparing for the House of God. How will you enter his gates today????? It's up to you!!! By the good Grace of God I want to enter His gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise!!!!


Love you all

Preacher

1 comment:

Lori in NC said...

Unbelievable. Praying someone will answer the call to GO and give their life to this area.