July 22 2009 6:53 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of Our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a distinct privilege the Lord has afforded each of us to serve Him. When I was at the fridge this morning having something to drink my hand went toward heaven in praise to Him for allowing me to serve Him. It is such an honor to daily be involved in touching people's lives with the gospel and loving them to the Saviour. Well, Glory!!!!

My day was blessed on yesterday. I went up to Lisbon Maine and dropped off the shuttle bus. Thanks to Bro. Dave for helping with that. Hopefully it will be inspected in a few weeks and then it will head to the paint shop. We are hoping to have it online before September. The kids will use it going back and forth to Standish Christian Academy.

In the afternoon I had a meeting about getting a bigger hanger. That meeting went real well. Now we are going to start the negotiations with the town etc.... We hope to sell ours and get out of debt. Then we will wait until we move some property or something else to build a bigger hanger for ourselves debt free. Alot of things must come together. Would you please pray for God's will to be done.

Last night I joined a jubilee meeting via the web and had a good time watching the worship service. It was encouraging and I praise God for modern things like the Internet that allow us to be blessed by services in other places.

Today I will be studying and visiting. I am also preparing for tonight's service and asking the God of Heaven to move in supernatural ways. My heart is overflowing as I think about what all God is going to do in and through the services tonight. Let's all come expecting a blessing from Him.

Preacher

No comments: