July 12th, 2009 6:53 a.m.

Greetings in the Lovely Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

My day was blessed all day long on yesterday. I was in my study until around 1p.m. just enjoying eating on the Word of God. I had an interesting conversation with a brother yesterday that said he had been praying that God would do something over in Stonington. That got me real excited. It seems to me that our God want's a gospel preaching church over there. Pray for God's timing. I went and played nine holes of golf with my boy late in the evening also. Then I ended up flying the little 150 getting it ready for our missions today. I had to replace the battery. Now it's doing wonderful. You talking about turning the prop over. Whoo Wee!!

This is the day the Lord hath made we will rejoice and be glad in it. I am so thrilled to be able to preach the Word of God. Pray much for me today as I preach all day that the Spirit of God would fill me and use me for His Glory. I'm looking forward to all the services throughout this region today.

Thank you for you prayers for me!! The God of Heaven knows I desire them so much.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: