July 28th 2009 5:40 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Ps 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

I love this text of scripture. You hear so much about what God use to do I like to think about who God is. This verse tells us He is our refuge and strength and very present help in trouble. Glory to God that He is this and best of all I know Him as my Saviour. Be encouraged today and lift up your heads for your redemption draweth nigh.

I had a great day on yesterday. I spent the morning in my study and fellowshipping with my wife. Then my boy and I went golfing. After that I worked the rest of the day tearing up the floor in my new study room. To say the least the floor was rotten and needed to be replaced. It took all afternoon to do this. When you work on a house that is 200 years old you take a step forward and ten steps back. I was able to get it finished around 7 last night. Then my wife and I went on a little date and picked out some chairs at Mardens and some flooring.

Today I will be studying the precious Word of God this morning and then making book shelves for the study. Also I plan on flying up to fellowship with a pastor and then stop back by another airport and pick up some supplies. My day is going to be very busy but thats the way it's suppose to be. Busy for the Lord. Do pray as I have slotted out several days to finish the renovation of our bedroom and the study. This is something that needed to be done a long time ago and I have just put it off. I find it hard to slow down and do these things even though I really love to do work like this.

Thank you for praying.

Preacher

No comments: