July 14th 2009 5:39 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I spent the early morning in the study on yesterday. After that I flew over to Westfield Mass to be part of a pastors fellowship that lasted all day. I praise the Lord for aviation because I would not been able to make it to my dinner engagement last night. The meeting concentrated on church planting in the Northeast. We had a good meeting banging around ideas. The biggest thing I can say about it is just do it. I'm not much for talking about something I would rather do it. We had a couple that had visited our church a few weeks ago come and eat with us last night. It was a great time of fellowship and sharing. My wife never ceases to amaze me with the preparation of food. It was just like we were eating at a five star resteraunt. It was a good day all around. By being able to fly yesterday I redeemed five and a half hours of my day. I called my friend Cal Fuller when I landed and he was still fourty five minutes from home stopped dead still on 495 in Worchester. Praise God for the good tool of aviation that allows us to do more for Him!

Today I'm thrilled about another oppurtunity to go to Stonington Maine and pray over this area. I will pick up Alec Kindred and spend time with him today seeking the face of God. Pray that the Holy Ghost will give us peace about what to do.

God Bless each of you for your interest and love for this ministry.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: