July 13th, 2009 5:36 a.m.

I thought all of you would enjoy some of the pictures of our flight yesterday. One of the pictures shows how cramped it is in the plane with me and Kevin!! Greetings in the Lovely Name of the Lord Jesus Christ I write to each of you this morning rejoicing in God's goodness and grace. What a mighty God we serve. He is so wonderful! I bless His name for how He continues to move in our midst. Yesteray was a tremendous day in the Lord. It's exciting to be a part of what the God of Heaven is doing in a local church. Sunday School was wonderful yesterday morning. Our teacher Dave Blaisdell did a good job teaching out of Revalation chapter 1. In the morning and evening service I preached out of John 18 on the question are ye one of the Lord's disciples. Peter was asked this question by several but he denied. I challenged the church to answer the question to themselves. I know that the preacher who is typing this blog out desires to be a disciple of the Lord. Their is so much to continue to learn about the Word of God. What a joy it is to be a disciple. Our service on the island was blessed on yesterday. We had a total of 12 people out. Bro. Schoppe and his family are doing wonderful. I flew up and back in the little Cessna 150. It's a little airplane but it worked and God moved and blessed. I'm preparing now to fly over to Westfield Mass to be part of a Pastors fellowship. I'm looking forward to sitting down and discussing church planting among several of the men. Pray God uses me in a mighty way today. God Bless each of you. Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: