July 7th, 2009 7:47 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful Saviour we have in Jesus. I'm glad that I am saved and able to serve Him. What a way to spend each waking moment of the day.

My day yesterday was very blessed. It started around 4 a.m. with flying Bro. Dave over to Manchester. After that I went golfing with my boy. He turned 14 yesterday and did a good job golfing. I still beat him but he is excited about his new clubs. After that our family spent the rest of the day together in quality family time at the coast. We had a picnic and found a private place for the kids to swim some. It was a real blessing to be together. I managed to get a little time in on "Dick the Digger". He is our excavater that I'm working with to clear mom and dads lot.

Today will be studying and devotions, visiting and just the plain ole work of the ministry. I'm thrilled to be involved in this great work. That's what Nehemiah said when he said this is great work. Glory to God and Lamb forever!!!!!

Pastor Todd Bell

P.S. How did you like the picture of the Stonington church. Looked like you took it out of a magazine.

1 comment:

Judy said...

The Church is waiting for a Pastor. What a beautiful setting for a New England Church. Praying someone gets a burden for the people there!