July 5th, 2009 6:13 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

This is the day the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it!!!! Let the redeemed of the Lord say so!!!! Glory to God!! Great things our Lord has done!! It's a good thing to praise the Lord!!

I appreciate the mercies of our God in blessing me on yesterday. I got home around 11 and got settled back in. My boy and I played nine holes of golf. We had a wonderful hamburger at supper. After that my wife and I went on a little motorcycle ride to relax a bit. It's great to be back home.

I'm excited today to be entrusted with the Gospel of the Grace of God. What a privilage it is to be a preacher. My soul is stirred at the prospects of what God is going to do in our meetings today. Pray with me as I preach this morning and then go to the island this afternoon and service tonight. It's been three weeks since I have been to the island because of rain so I am looking forward to it today.

Pray that we can see souls saved and the saints of God stirred through the singing and preaching of the Word of God.

Glory to God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Day!!!!!!!!!

Preacher

No comments: