July18th 2009 7:22 a.m.

Greetings in the Lovely Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I am rejoicing in the goodness of God on this foggy morning. What a wonderful day to be in the study. I love preparing to feed the people that God has entrusted to me. With the help of God were going to have a good meal tomorrow at church. I have already worked about an hour this morning trying to secure the best deal I can for Oshkosh Wisconsin. I decided to fly because it was less expensive. I want to be the best steward I can with what God has entrusted to us. My tickets were 340 for two people round trip out of Boston. Their will be some rental car fees and stuff but it still ends up being less expensive. Yesterday was a blessing as I worked most of the day with my wife putting rocks around flower beds. It's always fun to work together. I ended up going to Bangor to pick up Abigail. She was ready to come home after a week in E. Millinocket. It's nice to have her back. Have a glorious day and be sure to pray for me.

Preacher

No comments: