July 27th 2009 5:44 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Someone ask me one day, "do you always have good services?" My answer to them was God has been so good to us. The truth is that sometimes our services are a little sluggish but over all the Lord just blesses in wonderful ways. Yesterday was no exception as the Lord in His power and glory moved upon our meetings. I'm careful to give Him all the Glory for what He did and is going to do through our local church. I appreciate the Sunday School teachers that do such a good job teaching. Also all the players of the instruments and the singers to. Wow it's just fun to go to the House of God.!! Well Glory!!!

My wife and I are starting a project today. I forgot to finish the story last night in the message but the surprise was that I was going to help with renovating our room and do some fancy woodwork. We have always had the smallest bedroom in the farmhouse. I am going to put my study in that room and in the process renovate both rooms. I once again am going to get my study back. I was sharing it with Benjamin for a while home schooling and then it became a sewing room etc..... I'm looking forward to getting it back. It will be alot of work but will be worth it when it's all said and done.

Also today I will find time for Dick the Digger and maybe even a little golf with my boy. Everywhere I go I desire to be a soul winner. Pray for me that I can lead some soul to Christ this week.

God Bless each of you.

Preacher

No comments: