March 10th, 2010 6:03 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a powerful day on yesterday for which I give God all the Glory! I stayed in my study a good part of the day studying personally and also getting ready for Bible Institute. In the afternoon I went soul-winning and had the privilege of sharing the gospel with a guy that had never heard it before. I cannot believe that the God of Heaven has called me to do such a great task. Bless His Holy Name!!!! Glory!!! After that I went and exchanged my cell phone as it kicked the can. Praise the Lord it was under warranty and it didn't cost me nothing. At 6:30 we assembled in the chapel for our Bible Institute. The Lord helped us as we studied together success in soul winning. That comes through the fullness of the Holy Ghost. May God help each of us to walk in this.

This morning I will be studying till 9. I am due to meet the fire Marshall and talk about our plans then. I plan on chopping some wood till lunch. After that my wife and I are going to fly to Auburn Lewiston for a school meeting. I want to take the staff of Open Door Bible Baptist School out for all they have done for us and pick up some more material. In the afternoon I plan on making some contacts and pray for our meeting tonight. I'm excited about three preachers that will be with us to preach the Word of God. I wouldn't miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Good!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: