March 29th 2010

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ!

Ps 24:8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.

All I can say is THATS HIM! I enjoyed myself yesterday preaching the Word of God and exalting the one who is all together lovely. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. What a joy to preach the Word of God and feed God's people. My heart is still stirred this morning as I type this blog about how wonderful HE is!

Today I will spend the day in the office studying and memorizing scripture. I have a few other plans that will take me out of the office for a little while but I will stay most of the day in here. I literally could spend every day in the office. If I did you would have a crazy preacher. I must get out and meet people and share the gospel. Pray for me this week that I can lead someone to Christ.

Serving the Saviour

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: