March 21st 2010

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a great day I had on yesterday. It started out early in my study and walking in the woods meeting with God in prayer. After that I flew down to Manchester to pick up Brother Principe. We had a good time of flying coming home. It was the first time for them in a small plane. Can you believe that my boy and I went and played nine holes of golf yesterday afternoon? Wow the weather was wonderful. After that my family went soul-winning for a while. Then I went visiting in the hospital and came home and got ready for jubilee. And jubilee we had. What a joy to see the chapel full and running over and to see God move in power and glory on the meeting. Praise the Lord for all HE is doing.

Today I am studying now for the day and asking God to do great and mighty things in our midst. The Lord has really burdened me to preach this morning. I'm asking Him to fill me and help me to deliver the Word of God! Would you pray for me today? I'm thrilled to be entrusted with the gospel of the Grace of God!

A Servant of Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: