March 6th 2010 6:23 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a great day I had on yesterday. It was good to be back home. I hit the ground running catching up on being away for several days.

I took my family on a date last night which was wonderful. I love my family and thank God for what HE has done for us.

I was able to share gospel tracts with several yesterday. Pray that they will get saved.

Today I am studying hard for a retreat on the family that I am preaching today at North Baldwin Baptist Church in Baldwin Maine. Pray that God would use me for His Glory as I preach the Word of God.

Also today I will be preparing for tomorrow to preach the Word of God! I plan on soul-winning today to. What an amazing thing to sense that God is working and moving, but in the midst of that I also sense the enemy is not happy. May each of us go on for God's Glory and Honor in this day in which we live. It will be worth it when we get to the Judgement seat of Christ!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: