March 20th 2010 6:16 a.m.

Have you placed your faith and trust in the finished work of Jesus Christ on Calvary?

Have you totally surrendered your life to HIM?

Are you halfway in the world and halfway in the church?

Are you a lukewarm Christian?

Is it nothing to you all ye that pass by?

Are you not bothered by sin?

Do you not care if you walk in the Spirit or Not?

Are you full of the Holy Ghost?

Do you walk in a constant unbroken fellowship with the Lord constantly abiding in the vine?

Are you marked by faith?

Are you a person that has to reason out everything and try to figure it out before you step forward for JESUS?

The correct answer to these questions tells me and the LORD if you are a victorious Christian. Most people never live in the victory because they are so inconsistant. I am grateful to God for my mini barn that I started out in years ago. It was there in that out building that I met with the God of Heaven. It is here today in my study that I still meet with HIM! Daily I hear HIS voice as he speaks and tells me to walk in the fullness of the Holy Ghost. When you are walking in the fullness of the Holy Ghost you will not get by with any sin in your life. You will constantly be sensitive to the Spirits wooing. The people that answer the questions right are the ones that you see God use in a mighty way. May the God of Heaven help us!!!!

A Servant of Christ in Maine and Beyond

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: